Weather data doesn’t sync
The watch does not download weather data directly. To update weather data, you must sync the watch with the Maimo app as follows:
- Open the Maimo Fit app and make sure the watch and your phone is connected.
- Make sure the Sync weather is enabled in Weather in the device detail page. If it is already enabled, disable it then enable it again.
- If location permissions have been granted to the Maimo Fit app, the app determines your location automatically. If the app cannot determine your location, weather data will not be available. For better service, enable GPS to improve positioning accuracy.
- When the watch is connected to the Maimo Fit app, the app periodically sends updated weather data to the watch. However, when network coverage is poor, weather data may not be synced. In this case, earlier weather data is displayed (if available), or the “data unavailable” message is displayed.
- When the watch is not connected to the Maimo Fit app, weather data is not synced. In this case, earlier weather data is displayed (if available), or the “data unavailable” message is displayed.