Watch keeps disconnecting with the app
- Make sure the distance between the phone and watch does not exceed 7 m, otherwise the signal may be too weak.
- Make sure there is nothing between the phone and watch that might obstruct the Bluetooth signal, such as your body or metal objects such as jewelry.
- Make sure the watch battery has enough power to use Bluetooth and turn on the screen.
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is working. Go to your phone’s Settings, disable and then re-enable Bluetooth.
- If the Maimo Fit app is running in the background, iOS may close the app automatically, which can cause Bluetooth to disconnect.
- Bluetooth may automatically disconnect if your phone is in power saving mode or if you are using a phone manager app. Please check your phone settings and then try again.