[70mai Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. ](hereinafter referred to as “70mai”) hereby reminds the user to carefully read and fully understand the Software License and Service Agreement (this “Agreement”). The user shall carefully read and fully understand the terms of this Agreement, in particular those relating to the exemption or limitation of 70mai’s liability, dispute resolution and applicable laws. Your attention is drawn to the terms relating to the exemption or limitation of liability, which have been marked in bold. Please read carefully and choose to accept or not accept this Agreement (a minor should be accompanied by his/her legal guardian while reading this Agreement). By downloading, installing and using the software, as well as obtaining and logging in your account, you agree to accept this Agreement and to be fully bound by its terms.
70mai reserves the right to amend this Agreement. Updated terms of this Agreement will be published on the official website or software, and become effective from the date of publication. The user can re-download and install the software or view the latest version of the terms of this Agreement on the website. After 70mai has amended the terms of this Agreement, if you do not accept the amended terms, please immediately discontinue using of the “70mai Dash Cam” software and services provided by 70mai; the user’s continued use of the “70mai Dash Cam” software and services provided by 70mai will be deemed acceptance of the amended terms of this Agreement.
1. General Provisions
1.1. This Agreement is the agreement concluded by and between you (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) and 70mai and its operation partner (hereinafter referred to as the “Partner”) concerning the User’s downloading, installation and use of the “70mai Dash Cam” software (hereinafter referred to as the “Software”) of 70mai and use of relevant services of 70mai.
1.2. The Software and services are provided by 70mai for installation on (including but not limited to) mobile smart terminal devices, to provide connection and operation of 70mai Dash Cam as well as other 70mai services for the User who uses the said smart terminal.
1.3. The ownership and right-to-operate of the Software and services shall be vested in 70mai.
2. Scope of Software Licensing
2.1. 70mai grants the User a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the Software without the right to sublicense.
2.2. The User can install, use, display and run the Software on a single mobile terminal device for non-commercial purposes. However, the User shall not install, use or run the Software for commercial operation purposes. The User shall not copy, alter or modify any data of the Software, or any data released to the memory of any terminal device during the running of the Software and the interactive data generated between the client and the server during the running of the Software, or run the Software with plug-ins, or create any derivative work in any form, including but not limited to plug-ins, access to the Software and related systems through unauthorized third-party tools/services. If you need to sell, copy or distribute the Software commercially, e.g. software pre-installation and bundling, you must obtain the written authorization and license from 70mai.
2.3. Without the permission of 70mai, the User shall not install the Software on other terminal devices that are not expressly permitted by 70mai, including but not limited to set-top boxes, game consoles, televisions, DVD players and so on.
2.4. The User may make a copy of the Software for the purpose of using the Software and services, but it shall be used only as a backup. The backup copy must contain all the copyright information contained in the original software.
2.5. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, 70mai does not grant other rights to the User. If the User intends to use any other right, the written consent from 70mai shall be obtained in advance.
3. Software Acquisition, Installation and Upgrading
3.1. The User shall download and install the Software from the website or in the manner designated by 70mai. Be aware not to download the Software on unspecified websites, so as to prevent mobile devices from infecting malicious programs that can destroy user data and acquire user privacy information. If you acquire the Software or the installation program with the same name as the Software from a third party that has not been authorized by 70mai, 70mai cannot guarantee it will be used normally and 70mai accepts no liability for any loss thereby caused to you.
3.2. The User must select the Software version that matches the terminal device installed. Otherwise, any software problems, device problems or damages resulting from mismatch between the Software version and the device model shall be solely assumed by the User.
3.3. In order to improve User experience and optimize service content, 70mai reserves the right to provide replaced, modified and upgraded version of the Software, and also reserves the right to charge for such replacement, modification or upgrading, but will obtain your consent in advance for such charges. The Software will enable “upgrade prompt” feature by default for the User. Depending on the Software version used by the User, 70mai provides the User with the discretion to or not to enable the said feature. After the new version of the Software is released, 70mai does not guarantee that older versions of the Software will continue to be usable.
4. Usage Specifications
4.1. The User may use the Software and services in accordance with this Agreement and laws. The User shall not commit the following acts:
4.1.1. Delete any copyright information on the Software and other copies, or modify, delete or circumvent the technical measures set by the Software for the protection of intellectual property rights;
4.1.2. Perform reverse engineering of the Software, such as disassembly, decompilation or other attempts to obtain the source code of the Software;
4.1.3. Add, remove or change the features or running effects of the Software by modifying or forging the instructions and data during the running of the Software, or otherwise operate or disseminate to the public the software or methods used for the purposes described above, whether or not for commercial purposes;
4.1.4. Use the Software to commit any acts detrimental to network security, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or access to unauthorized servers/accounts; unauthorized access to public networks or the operating system of others and delete, modify or add any information stored; unauthorized attempts to detect, scan or test the Software system or network weaknesses or do other things that destruct network security; attempt to interfere with or destruct the normal operation of the Software system or website, deliberately spread malicious programs or viruses, or carry out other acts that destruct or interfere with normal network information services; forge the name or partial names of TCP/IP data packet;
4.1.5. The User logs in or uses the Software and services through third party compatible software or systems not developed, authorized or approved by 70mai, or makes, publishes or disseminates the above tools;
4.1.6. Without the written consent of 70mai, the User does anything on the Software or the information contained therein, including but not limited to using, leasing, lending, copying, modifying, setting up a link, reproducing, compiling, releasing, publishing, establishing a mirror image website, or unauthorized use of the Software to develop related derivative products, works, services, plug-ins, compatibility or interconnection;
4.1.7. Use the Software to publish, transmit, disseminate or store any content that violates national laws, endangers national security, reunification of the motherland, social stability or public order, or any improper, insulting, obscene or violent content, or any content in violation of national laws and regulations;
4.1.8. Use the Software to publish, transmit, disseminate or store any content that infringes the legitimate rights such as intellectual property rights and trade secrets of others;
4.1.9. Use the Software to publish, transmit or disseminate advertising information or spam in bulk;
4.1.10. Use the Software and other services provided by 70mai, in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the licensed usage under this Agreement;
4.2. Information Publication Specifications
4.2.1. You may use the Software to publish information such as views, data, text, information, user names, pictures, photos, personal information, audio or video files, links and so on that are created by you or that you have the right to publish. You must guarantee that you have the intellectual property rights or you have obtained the legal authorization of the information uploaded by you, and that your use of the Software and services does not infringe any legitimate rights or interest of any third party.
4.2.2. While using the Software, you are required to comply with the requirements of “Seven Bottom-Lines”, i.e., the laws and regulations, the socialist system, the national interests, the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, the social public order, the moral fashion and the authenticity of information.
4.2.3. You shall not use the Software to commit the following acts, including but not limited to:
126.96.36.199. Produce, reproduce, publish, disseminate or store any of the following contents that violate national laws and regulations:
(1) any content that is against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) any content endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power or undermining national unity;
(3) any content with prejudice to state honor and interest;
(4) any content that incites national hatred or ethnic discrimination, or destructs national unity;
(5) any content that undermines the national religious policy or disseminate cults or feudal superstition;
(6) any content that disseminates rumors, disturbs the social order or undermines social stability;
(7) any content that disseminates obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder or terror or instigates crimes;
(8) any content that insults or slanders others, or infringes the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(9) any content that incites illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstrations or gatherings to disrupt social order;
(10) any content about activities carried out in the name of illegal non-governmental organizations;
(11) any other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
188.8.131.52. Publish, transmit, disseminate or store any content that infringes the legitimate rights such as reputation right, portrait right, intellectual property rights and trade secrets of others;
184.108.40.206. Make up the fact or conceal the truth to mislead or deceive others;
220.127.116.11. Publish, transmit or disseminate advertising information or spam;
18.104.22.168. Engage in other acts that violate laws and regulations, policies, public order, social morality and so on.
4.2.4. Without the permission of 70mai, you shall not carry out any commercial conduct in the Software, such as advertising, selling merchandise.
4.3 You understand and agree that:
4.3.1. 70mai will determine whether the User is suspected of violating the above-mentioned usage specifications and, based on the result of such determination, suspend or terminate the use license granted to you or take other restrictive measures that may be taken in accordance with this Agreement;
4.3.2. 70mai will directly delete any information suspected of being unlawful or infringing the legitimate rights of others or violating this Agreement, which is published by the User during use of the licensed Software;
4.3.3. If you violate the above-mentioned usage specifications and thus cause damages to third parties, you need to assume the liability in your own name independently and to hold AA harmless from and against any loss or expense arising therefrom;
4.3.4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless 70mai from and against any and all losses, third-party claims, administrative penalties, damages and/or expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, investigation and evidence collection costs, incurred or suffered by 70mai resulting from the User’s violation of relevant laws or breach of this Agreement.
5.1. It is important for 70mai to protect your personal data. In order to provide the Software features and improve User experience, 70mai will collect the following types of data:
- Information you provide to us or upload (including your contact details): we may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, Mi Account details (e.g. your username, avatar), 70mai account details, information in relation to creating an account and participating in 70mai platforms, feedback, and any other information you provide us, like your mobile phone number, email address, QQ number, or Wechat number.
- Information specific to you that may be assigned by us: we may collect and use information such as your Mi Account ID, 70mai Account ID.
- Feedback provided by you: if you submit your questions or problems during using the product to us, we will save your feedback content on the server for product improvement.
5.3. We may from time to time share with Xiaomi the data related to Xiaomi / Mijia / Mitu brands and services, in order to provide and improve the exciting products and services (including software and hardware) from Xiaomi and Xiaomi Ecological Chain, and offer better features and user experience.
6. Service Risk and Disclaimer
6.1. The User must procure the device required for Internet access and the usage of telecom value-added services by the mobile terminal device, and bear the communication fees, information fees and related costs incurred by Internet access of personal mobile terminal device or charged by third parties (including but not limited to telecommunications and mobile communication providers). If any telecom value-added services are needed, you are advised to confirm the costs with your telecom value-added service provider.
6.2. Neither 70mai nor its Partner is liable for any loss suffered by the User due to reasons attributable to third parties such as communication line failure, technical problem, network or mobile terminal device failure, system instability and other various force majeure factors.
6.3. The Software, like most other Internet software, may be affected by factors including but not limited to user reasons, network service quality, social environment differences, etc., and may also be subject to the harassment relating to various security problems, such as the usage of data of the User by others, resulting in harassment in real life; other software downloaded and installed by the User or other websites visited by the User contain “Trojan horse” and other viruses, threatening the security of the User’s terminal device information and data, and then affecting the normal use of the Software. The User shall enhance the awareness of information security and user data protection, and pay attention to strengthening password protection, so as to avoid loss and harassment.
6.4. When the User uses the Software or requests 70mai to provide specific services, the Software may call a third party system or software to support the User’s use or access. The results of the use or access will be provided by the third party. 70mai does not guarantee the safety, accuracy and effectiveness of the results achieved through the support of the said system or software, nor does 70mai assume any other uncertain risks; if any dispute or damage is caused thereof, 70mai will not assume any liability.
6.5 70mai specifically draws the User’s attention to that, in order to protect the company’s business development and adjustment autonomy, 70mai has the right to modify or suspend the services at any time without notice to the User and without any liability to the User or any third party.
6.6. Except as expressly provided in laws and regulations, we will do our utmost to ensure that the Software and the technology and information involved are safe, effective, accurate and reliable; however, subject to the existing technology, the User understands that 70mai cannot guarantee it.
6.7. The User shall be solely liable for any personal injuries or incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of data, business interruption or other commercial damages arising out of or in connection with: (1) the use or failure to use the licensed Software; (2) unauthorized use of the Software or modification of the User’s data by a third party; (3) costs and losses incurred by the User during use of the Software; (4) misunderstanding by the User of the Software; (5) other losses in connection with the Software for reasons not attributable to 70mai.
6.8. In the event of any personal or economic damages or losses that have been or may be caused due to the conduct performed by the User and other software users through any software, or due to the User’s being misled or deceived, the faulting party shall assume all liabilities arising thereof.
7. Statement on Intellectual Property Rights
7.1. 70mai is the intellectual property right holder of the Software. All intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, etc. relating to the Software, and all information related to the Software (including but not limited to text, pictures, audio, video, graphics, interface design, layout, data or electronic documents, etc.) are protected by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and corresponding international treaties. 70mai enjoys the above intellectual property rights, except for Xiaomi / Mijia / Mitu trademark.
7.2 Without the prior written consent of 70mai, the User shall not independently use or transfer any of the above intellectual property rights for any commercial or non-commercial purposes, or permit any third party to do so. 70mai reserves the right to pursue legal liability for such acts.
8.1. 70mai reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time at its sole discretion, and any such amended terms will be timely published on relevant web pages. If you do not agree to any amendment, you shall take the initiative to cancel the services. If you continue to use the services, it shall be deemed your acceptance of the amended Agreement.
8.2. 70mai or the Partner reserves the right from time to time and at its sole discretion to modify or change the paid services provided, the charging criteria, charging mode, service charges or service terms. In providing the services, 70mai may start to charge some users for certain fees now or in the future. If the User refuses to pay such fees, the User will not be able to continue using relevant services after the charging starts. 70mai and the Partner will do their utmost to notify the User of any amendments or changes by email or otherwise.
9. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
9.1. The validity and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Mainland of the People’s Republic of China. In the absence of relevant legal provisions, reference may be made to international business practices and/or business practices.
9.2. This Agreement is signed in Haidian District, Beijing.
9.3. Both the User and 70mai agree that any dispute arising from the services shall first be settled through consultations by the Parties. If no settlement can be reached through such consultations, either Party may submit the dispute to the court of competent jurisdiction over the place where this Agreement is signed.
10.1. For any specific service of the Software, there may be a separate agreement and related business rules, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “separate agreement”), so please read and agree to relevant separate agreement before using such specific service.
10.2. This Agreement shall enter into force on the _1st_ day of _August_, 2017.
10.3. The headings to all the terms of this Agreement are for ease of reference only and shall be ignored in interpreting this Agreement.
10.4. If any provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid or unenforceable for whatever reasons, the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect and binding upon both Parties hereto.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
Information you provide to us or upload (including your contact details): we may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, Mi Account details (e.g. your username, avatar), 70mai account details, information in relation to creating an account and participating in 70mai platforms, feedback, and any other information you provide us, like your mobile phone number, email address, QQ number, or Wechat number.
Information specific to you that may be assigned by us: we may collect and use information such as your Mi Account ID, 70mai Account ID.
Feedback provided by you: if you submit your questions or problems during using the product to us, we will save your feedback content on the server for product improvement.
HOW THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and/or services to you, including after-sales and customer support and for services on your device or through our websites.
- Communicating with you about your device, service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
- Setting up your Mi Account or 70mai Account. Personal information collected when creating a Mi Account or 70mai Account on our web sites or through our mobile devices is used for creating the personal account and profile page for the user.
- Collecting user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is valuable in helping. 70mai make improvements to our services. In order to follow up on the feedback you have chosen to provide, 70mai may correspond with you using the personal information that you have provided and keep records.
We may use your name, phone number, and email address, Mi Account ID, 70mai Account ID and IMEI number to provide marketing materials to you relating to goods and services of 70mai companies and our business partners which offer network, mobile applications and cloud products and services. To provide better user experience, we may recommend above-mentioned products, services and activities based on information about your purchase history, website browsing history, birthday, age, gender, and location. We will only so use your personal data after we have obtained your consent or indication of no objection in accordance with local data protection laws, which may require separate explicit consent. You have the right to opt out of our proposed use of your personal data for direct marketing. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of email communications you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication. We will not transfer your personal data to our business partners for use by our business partners in direct marketing.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES (ONLY WHEN BROWSING WWW.70MAI.COM)
- What information is collected and how do we use them? Technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts are used by 70mai and our Third Party Service Providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Log Files: As true of most websites, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we gather about you.
- Advertising: We partner with our Third Party Service Providers to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our Third Party Service Provider may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here.
- Mobile Analytics: Within some of our mobile applications we use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where crashes occur within the application. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
- Local Storage – HTML5/Flash: We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Sites or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 or Flash cookies to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tool for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash cookies, please click here http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties (as described below) in order to provide the products or services that you have requested.
Disclosure may be made to Third Party Service Providers and affiliated companies listed in this section below. In each case described in this section, you can be assured that 70mai will only share your personal information in accordance with your consent. You should know that when 70mai shares your personal information with a Third Party Service Provider under any circumstance described in this section, 70mai will contractually specify that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with applicable local data protection laws. 70mai will contractually ensure compliance by any Third Party Service Providers with the privacy standards that apply to them in your home jurisdiction.
SHARING WITH OUR GROUP AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
In order to conduct business operations smoothly in providing you with the full capabilities of our products and services, we may disclose your personal information from time to time to other 70mai affiliated companies (in communications, social media, technology or cloud businesses), or our third party service providers which are our mailing houses, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centres, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and marketing service providers, and 70mai’s representatives. Such Third Party Service Providers would be processing your personal information on 70mai’s behalf or for one or more of the purposes listed above. We may share your IP address with third parties when using certain mobile applications on our device in order to provide you with some of the services you requested. If you no longer wish to allow us to share this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARING WITH OUR GROUP’S ECOSYSTEM COMPANIES
Xiaomi works together with a cool group of companies, which together form the Mi Ecosystem. The Mi Ecosystem companies are independent entities, invested and incubated by Xiaomi, and are experts in their fields. 70mai may disclose your personal data to the Xiaomi or other Mi Ecosystem companies so as to provide you with and improve the exciting products and services (both hardware and software) from the Mi Ecosystem. Some of these products and services will still be under the Xiaomi brand, while others may use their own brand. If 70mai is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any changes in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
SHARING WITH OTHERS
70mai may disclose your personal information without further consent when required under applicable law.
INFORMATION NOT REQUIRING CONSENT
We may share anonymised information and statistics in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website, we may share them trends about the general use of our services, such as the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products or who carried out certain transactions.
For the avoidance of doubt, 70mai may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent if it is and only to the extent it is allowed explicitly under local data protection laws. Such disclosure may be brought about by the necessity to protect our rights, ensure the safety of you and other people, and comply with the requirements of the local government to facilitate the investigations of illegal activities.
70mai’s SECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on your mobile device and on 70mai websites. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
For example, when you access your Mi Account, 70mai Account, you can choose to use our two-step verification process for better security. When you send or receive data from your 70mai device to our servers, we make sure they are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) and other algorithms.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data based on importance and sensitivity, and ensure that your personal information has the highest security level. We make sure that our employees and Third Party Service Providers who access the information to help provide you with our products and services are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet such obligations. We have special access controls for cloud based data storage as well. All in all, we regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against any unauthorised access and use.
We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- You can play your part in safeguarding your personal information by not disclosing your login password or account information to anybody unless such person is duly authorised by you. Whenever you log in as a Mi Account user on 70mai websites, particularly on somebody else’s computer or on public Internet terminals, you should always log out at the end of your session.
- 70mai cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your personal information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
- Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal information, including the cases when the personal information is no longer required for resolving legal disputes, applying our Agreements, or achieving our business goals.
For clarity, the feedback you submit, together with your mobile phone number, email address, QQ number ,Wechat number and any other personal information submitted with feedback by you , shall be kept for a period of three(3) months by 70mai solely for solving your problem before completely removed,unless it takes more time to to solve your problem. If you have any comments, please send us an email: email@example.com.
ACCESSING OTHER FEATURES ON YOUR DEVICE
Our applications may need access to certain features on your device such as enabling emails to contacts, SMS storage and Wi-Fi network status, as well as other features. This information is used to allow the applications to run on your device and allow you to interact with the applications. At any time you may revoke your permissions by turning these off at the device level or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION!
70mai recognises that privacy concerns differ from person to person. Therefore, we provide examples of ways 70mai makes available for you to choose to restrict the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings:
- Log in and out of the Mi Account, 70mai Account.
- Agree and disagree the user agreement and privacy terms.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the abovementioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at email@example.com.
ACCESS, UPDATING, CORRECTING OR ERASURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any other personal information that we hold about you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
- We normally provide such services for free but reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for your data access request.
- If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or if you believe any information we are holding on you is inappropriate or excessive, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For details relating to the personal information in your Mi Account, you may also access and change them at http://account.mi.com or by logging into your account on your device.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control by submitting a request. This may be done by accessing your Mi Account management centre at xiaomi.com/pass/del. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request.
- Please recognise that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy 70mai’s products and services.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR JURISDICTION
To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies (which are in the communications, social media, technology and cloud businesses) or Third Party Service Providers, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards.
We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from minors or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category.
70mai does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from minors. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided 70mai with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the minor unsubscribes from any of the applicable 70mai services.
ORDER OF PRECEDENCE
DO I HAVE TO AGREE TO ANY THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
Here are third party terms and privacy policies that apply when you use these specific products:
- By using the Google Input Method, you are agreeing to Google’s terms: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
- By using the SwiftKey Input Method, you are agreeing to SwiftKey’s terms: http://swiftkey.com/en/privacy
- By using the Fleksy Input Method, you are agreeing to Fleksy’s terms: http://feedback.fleksy.com/tos
SOCIAL MEDIA (FEATURES) AND WIDGETS
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may be able to log in to our website using sign-on services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity, provide you the option to share certain personal information (such as your name and email address) with us, and to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
70mai Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
2nd Floor, Building 3, No. 401 Caobao Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai