1. Use voice control to set your hands free
70mai Smart Dash Cam Pro supports voice control. When you say a command to the device in the driving, it will understand you and act accordingly and no manual operation needed.
70 Mai Smart Dash Cam Pro supports the following voice commands:
- Take picture: Quickly capture a photo.
- Record video: Start recording a 30s-long emergency video.
- Turn off screen: Exit the Dash Cam Pro screen and turn off the screen backlight.
- Turn on screen: Turn on the screen backlight and enter the Dash Cam Pro screen.
2. Secrets in the Indicator
The indicator of the Dash Cam pro is on the left side of the device body(when facing the screen). Different indicator colors and flashing status indicate the different status of the device.
Operation Indicator status Power-off status Off Power-on status Normally recording Solid green Recording an emergency video Flashing green Abnormally recording Solid red Not in the recording mode Solid blue
3. Always choose a proper microSD card
For Dash Cam Pro, microSD cards are the key accessories. Always use high-quality microSD cards to ensure that the device can record videos reliably.
70 Mai Smart Dash Cam Pro supports standard microSD cards. Please use cards with a capacity of 16GB~64GB and a read/write speed of Class 10 and above. Before using a new card, please format it in the Dash Cam Pro.
When choosing microSD cards, please choose those purchased through official channels. Poor quality cards may have problems such as the nominal read/write speed does not match the actual read/write speed, and the nominal capacity does not match the actual capacity.
4. How to use the microSD card correctly?
Those tips help to protect both your Dash Cam Pro and the microSD card.
- Do not insert or remove the microSD card while the Dash Cam Pro is on. Doing so may cause damage to the device and the microSD card.
- Please format the microSD card when it is used for the first time in the Dash Cam Pro. Formatting the microSD card in other devices may cause the file partition difference and the microSD card to malfunction.
- In order to avoid slow reading and writing, after a microSD card is used for a long time, it is recommended to format it in the Dash Cam Pro every two weeks or so. Formatting deletes all files in the microSD card, so please save important videos in advance.
5. Avoid to use the Dash Cam Pro in extreme temperature
Avoid to use the Dash Cam Pro in an extremely high temperature as this may damage the battery of the device.
If your car still supply power to the cigarette lighter after it is stopped, when it is parked in an area that exposes it to direct sun rays in summer, please plug out the power cable of the Dash Cam Pro to turn the device off.