1. Use voice control to set your hands free
70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S supports voice control. When you say a command to the device in the driving, it will understand you and act accordingly and no manual operation needed.
70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S supports the following voice commands:
- Take picture: Quickly capture a photo.
- Record video: Start recording a 30s-long emergency video.
2. Secrets in the Indicator
The indicator of the dash cam is ring-shaped and is at the outer edge of the power key.
Different indicator colors and flashing status indicate different operations of the device.
Keeping on state
When the device is turned on, the indicator is turned on.
While the device is in different running mode, the color of indicator changes as follows:
- Green：Normally recording;
- Blue: Not in recording mode;
- Red: Error in recording.
When the indicator is breathing (regardless of color), the Wi-Fi hotspot is open.
When the indicator is keeping on (regardless of color), the Wi-Fi hotspot is closed.
When the device executes a temporary task, the indicator is flashing during the whole task process.
There are following temporary tasks：
Indicator state Temporary task Flashing green Recording an emergency video Flashing blue Formatting the microSD card
Restoring factory settings
Receiving update package
Waiting for the connection authorization from App
Flashing red Low battery
3. Always choose a proper microSD card
For Dash Cam, microSD cards are the key accessories. Always use high-quality microSD cards to ensure that the device can record videos reliably.
70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S supports standard microSD cards. Please use cards with a capacity of 16GB~64GB and a read/write speed of Class 10 and above. Before using a new card, please format it in the Dash Cam.
When choosing microSD cards, please choose those purchased through official channels. Poor quality cards may have problems such as the nominal read/write speed does not match the actual read/write speed, and the nominal capacity does not match the actual capacity.
4. How to use the microSD card correctly?
Those tips help to protect both your Dash Cam and the microSD card.
- Do not insert or remove the microSD card while the Dash Cam is on. Doing so may cause damage to the device and the microSD card.
- Please format the microSD card when it is used for the first time in the Dash Cam. Formatting the microSD card in other devices may cause the file partition difference and the microSD card to malfunction.
- In order to avoid slow reading and writing, after a microSD card is used for a long time, it is recommended to format it in the Dash Cam every two weeks or so. Formatting deletes all files in the microSD card, so please save important videos in advance.
5. Avoid to use the Dash Cam in extreme temperature
Avoid to use the Dash Cam in an extremely high temperature as this may damage the battery of the device.
If your car still supply power to the cigarette lighter after it is stopped, when it is parked in an area that exposes it to direct sun rays in summer, please plug out the power cable of the Dash Cam to turn the device off.