1. Always choose a proper microSD card
For Dash Cam, microSD cards are the key accessories. Always use high-quality microSD cards to ensure that the device can record videos reliably.
Dash Cam supports standard microSD cards. Please use cards with a capacity of 16GB~64GB and a read/write speed of Class 10 and above. Before using a new card, please format it in the Dash Cam.
When choosing microSD cards, please choose those purchased through official channels. Poor quality cards may have problems such as the nominal read/write speed does not match the actual read/write speed, and the nominal capacity does not match the actual capacity.
2. How to use the microSD card correctly?
Those tips help to protect both your Dash Cam and the microSD card.
- Do not insert or remove the microSD card while the Dash Cam is on. Doing so may cause damage to the device and the microSD card.
- Please format the microSD card when it is used for the first time in the Dash Cam. Formatting the microSD card in other devices may cause the file partition difference and the microSD card to malfunction.
- In order to avoid slow reading and writing, after a microSD card is used for a long time, it is recommended to format it in the Dash Cam every two weeks or so. Formatting deletes all files in the microSD card, so please save important videos in advance.
3. Avoid to use the Dash Cam in extreme temperature
Avoid to use the Dash Cam in an extremely high temperature as this may damage the battery of the device.
If your car still supply power to the cigarette lighter after it is stopped, when it is parked in an area that exposes it to direct sun rays in summer, please plug out the power cable of the Dash Cam to turn the device off.