1. How to enable the parking surveillance function?
The parking surveillance function can be enabled only after the parking surveillance cable (70mai Hardware Kit) is installed. You can enable the parking surveillance following the steps below:
(1) Press the function button below the icon to enter dash cam settings;
(2) Select Video settings > Parking surveillance to enable it.
When the parking surveillance function is enabled, the dash cam will enter the parking surveillance mode after the engine is turned off. In the event of a collision when the vehicle is being parked, the dash cam automatically records a video and saves it to the parking surveillance video directory. The device will remind you to view the video on next time startup.
2. How to view parking surveillance videos?
Parking surveillance videos are saved in > Parking surveillance directory.
Press the function button below the icon to enter the album, select Packing surveillance directory and the video, and then press the function button below the icon ✔️ to play the video.
3. Why the device doesn’t enter the parking surveillance mode after power-off?
In the following cases, the parking surveillance function does not work:
- The device is not equipped with a parking surveillance cable (70mai Hardware Kit) or the cable is incorrectly installed.
- If the device enters the parking surveillance mode without external power supply for a long time, it will keep consuming the power of the built-in battery. If the built-in battery power is too low or depleted, the device will be unable to record parking surveillance videos.
- If the device enters the parking surveillance mode without external power supply, and the temperature inside the car is lower than -10°C or higher than 60°C, the built-in battery cannot discharge electricity, and the device will be unable to record surveillance videos when the car encounters a collision.